Personal Data Processing Policy.
1. General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy is prepared in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No.152-FZ “On personal data” and determines the procedure for the processing of personal data and the measures to secure the safety of the personal data of CJSC “Sinyavinskaya Poultry Farm (hereinafter – the Operator). The Operator's key objective and a precondition of the performance of its activities consists in the compliance with the rights and freedoms of a human being and a citizen at the time of the processing of its personal data, including, the protection of the rights to security of private life, personal and family privacy. This policy of the Operator with respect to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information which the Operator might receive about the visitors of web-site www.pfsin.ru ( www.синявинская.рф ).
2. Main terms used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data means personal data processing with the help of computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data means temporary termination of personal data processing (except in cases if the processing is required for the clarification of personal data);
- Web-site means a totality of graphic and information materials, as well as software applications and databases that ensure their accessibility in the Internet at the web-site www.pfsin.ru ( www.синявинская.рф ).
- Personal data information system means a totality of the personal data in databases, and of the information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization means actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of any additional information, that personal data belong to a specific User or to another personal data subject;
- Processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a totality of actions (operations) carried out, with or without the use of the automation facilities, with respect to personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, aggregation, storage, clarification (updating, amending), retrieval, utilization, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data;
- Operator is a governmental authority, municipal authority, legal or physical person that causes, either on its own or jointly with others, and(or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as that determines the objectives of personal data processing, the composition of the personal data to be processed, actions (operations) carried out with respect to the personal data;
- Personal data mean any information related, directly or indirectly, to a definite User of the web-site www.синявинская.рф or to a User of the web-site who is yet to be determined;
- User means any visitor of the web-site www.pfsin.ru ( www.синявинская.рф );
- Provision of personal data means actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a definite person or to a definite set of people;
- Dissemination of personal data means any actions aimed at disclosing personal date to any number of unspecified persons (transfer of personal data) or at getting familiarized with personal data of unlimited range of persons, including promulgation of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other manner;
- Trans-border transfer of personal data means transfer of personal data into the territory of a foreign state to a foreign public authority, foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data means any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably so that it is impossible to subsequently restore the contents of the personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the tangible media of the personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- Telephone number;
- Electronic mail address;
- The web-site also gathers and processes depersonalized data on its visitors (including cookie files) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics, etc.).
- The aforementioned data are hereinafter referred to by a generic term of the Personal Data.
4. Personal Data Processing Purposes
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data consists in the conclusion, performance and termination of civil law contracts; provision to the Users of access to services, information and/or materials contained on the web-site www.синявинская.рф; clarification of details of an order.
- In addition, the Operator is entitled to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User is always free to refuse from receiving information messages by sending the Operator a letter to e-mail info@синявинская.рф marked “Refusal from being notified of new products and services and special offers”.
- Depersonalized data of Users collected with the use of Internet statistical services are used to collect the information on the Users' actions at the web-site, improvement of the quality of the web-site and of its composition.
5. Legal Bases for Personal Data Processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if the User has personally entered and/or sent them through special forms contained at the web-site www.синявинская.рф. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator the User expresses his consent with this Policy.
6. Procedure of Collection, Storage, Transfer and Other Kinds of Personal Data Processing
The safety of personal data which are protected by the Operator shall be ensured by means of the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures required for the full implementation of the requirements of the current legislation in the sphere of personal data protection.
- The Operator shall ensure the protection of personal data and adopt all the steps necessary to exclude the access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User will never, under no circumstances, transferred to third parties, except in cases connected with the implementation of the applicable legislation.
- If any discrepancies are detected in the personal data, the User may update them by itself, by sending the Operator a notification to the e-mail address of the Operator email@example.com marked “Personal data update”.
- The personal data processing period is unlimited. The User may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator's electronic mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Revocation of the consent to processing of personal data”.
7. Trans-Border Transfer of Personal Data
- Before the commencement of the trans-border transfer of personal data the Operator shall be obliged to ascertain that a foreign state to whose territory the personal data is planned to be transferred ensures reliable protection of the rights of the personal data subjects.
- Trans-border transfer of personal data in a foreign jurisdiction that fail to meet the above mentioned requirements can be done only in the case of the written consent of personal data owner to trans-border transfer his personal date and/or performing an agreement where the personal data owner is the part.
8. Final Provisions
- The User may receive any explanations on issues of concern related to the processing of its personal data by addressing the Operator via electronic mail.
- This document may reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy shall be effective during an unlimited period of time until replaced with a new version.
- The freely accessible current version of the Policy is available in the Internet at web-site http://pfsin.ru/en/policy.php.